Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Enemy and Victor for the Day- Kinulob na ITIK!




Don't even get me started for today. Doing great, busy with very important stuff. But then again.

Zero exercise. Humongous gain in pounds.

Who would've known that duck tasted so good. And it was such as blessing to be able to enjoy that dish, Kinulob na Itik. Even though it truly is a treat, the main dish was coupled with Pinapaitan, 2 cups of rice and COKE. Believe, I am a big fan of coke, just not a big fan of how it can totally turn your diet right back around (and that's just one bottle).

Dinner time, I had the chance to redeem myself, but to no avail.
We had Ginataang Papaya (I am a big fan of anything "ginataan"), plus fish (score!).

I had it all planned, eat lots of the main dish, finish one whole fish and ignore the rice completely.

Mission Accomplished!

But there was still the lost battle with the Mighty Duck and his sidekick, Coca Cola!

I can safely say, like what Adam usually says (when the heck are his shows again?)

Man VS Food! for today, Man lost, and Food, the Mighty Duck, the Victor!

No comments:

Post a Comment