Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

From 80 to 72 kilos. An update from a year of inactivity.



I'm back. and I'm here to stay. I actually opted to get back to my blog because I really like my routine now. I'm able to get exercise everyday as well as learn more information about the proper way of doing specific exercises for my sessions.
I got to go back to boxing also and I'm so excited because I was given a new equipment for really looking more into my performance. My brand new watch with HRM monitor which I'm very happy to have. I'll tell you how it was able to show me how I really perform during my boxing sessions. Shocking news for me, totally blew my mind away.

Since I'm back, and I'm back for good, it's time for a recap.
Age: 23 years old
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 80 kilos/ 176 pounds
Fat %: Still unknown. Last update, 15% (WHOAH!)

Diet:
-added more vegetables to my diet
-successfully avoiding sweets (candies, cakes, sundaes, ice creams)
-having difficulty shunning away from sodas (uh oh)
-still eat atleast a cup of rice or 3 cups maximum
-able to drink water (more than 8 glasses per day)
-still eats junk food from time to time
-haven't eaten fast food for a month already

Activity: Moderate physical activity
-boxing 1-2 times a week
-weight lifting for 1-2 times a week
-running for 30 minutes 1-2 times a week

At present, this routine, in my opinion, if I stick to it will actually produce modest results. But if I become gazelle intense, I can actually increase my physical activity and be able to focus more on my diet, the right food choices for my diet.

That's an update for now and I'll make sure to update you every week. Today is a Tuesday, and I'll be going to the gym to continue my routine (one i've been following for a month now).

No comments:

Post a Comment