Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jumping Rope!




Another post about my very enticing dinners and post WORK adventures. Prepared by the best parents a son could ever ask for. (Saying it a hundred times wouldn't suffice to show how grateful I am).

I was able to eat two healthy portions of chopsuey and fried chicken. I'm really getting used to the habit of drinking water (2 glasses) before eating. I tend to eat less (subjective) and get full faster. I've also learned to slow down whenever I eat. Call it simple, but counting to 10 every spoonful really seems like a long time, but it does the trick.

After that tasty dinner, time to do some more paper work and when it's safe for me to work out, BOOM!

I can't think of a better time for me to workout than after a full day schedule at the clinic and a healthy dinner.

Menu for tonight, jump rope and stretching. Lots of stretching.

In all things, persevere,

Anthony Verrick Dones




No comments:

Post a Comment