Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

A New Habit is Born!



It's official! I definitely formed a new habit/ routine already and I'm very excited about it.

What could it be?

Well, I did mention about how I've fallen in love with jumping rope (and a little bit for the Roach). I also told you about how I just get fired up with the medicine ball exercises that I do every night (it started again last Wednesday).

But then I thought, why not combine them? I wasn't afraid of the routine being twice as hard (I've done much more during training at Red Gloves Boxing Gym. So I tried it this morning, and heck, it was really hard and definitely worth the pain.

It was worth all the sweat just so a new routine would be born and a new tool for me to use to attain my 72 kilogram goal.

Routine:
5 minute jump rope
(alternate with knee high, regular jump, one foot at a time with moderate speed)

10 push ups
(If I do more, I won't last 3 round of this routine, I think)


15 mountain climbers and 15 squat thrusts

5 minute jump rope
(just do regular jumps, one foot at a time with moderate to slower speed)

Be sure to prepare a towel, because after 3 rounds of that, you'll know what I mean.

Btw, I do this every night. I still stick to the basic reps because frankly, I still tire easily.

In all things, persevere,

Anthony Verrick Dones



No comments:

Post a Comment