Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Everyone has their own battles, What


I just checked my calendar and I've determined that I am just 50 days (Aug 28-Oct 15) from my deadline. My goal is, of course, still 72 kilograms. I've put a detailed presentation of what my workout agenda will be to achieve my goal. If you missed it, you can check it out again here.


I've managed to lose 5 kilos in 2 months (last January-March 2010), and that only includes boxing and diet.


Unlike my former workout routine, this current work out agenda includes other activities like ultimate frisbee, jogging and gym to target both toning, strengthening and cardio/stamina parts of a workout.


I have less than 2 months to lose the same weight, 2 kilos , the first time I actually tried to lose weight. I had the right mindset at the time, the pretty-much right formula and a big heart coming into that battle.


A battle with myself not to order an extra serving of rice.


A battle with myself not to get 500 ml of Mountain Dew as my staple beverage for lunch and dinner.


A battle with myself not to consume alcoholic beverages at least once a week.


A battle with myself, plus the other external factors that can affect my decision making, my momentum and my ultimate victory versus my one and only true nemesis, my dark side.


I'm excited to step into the ring again, the arena wherein not only my physical strength and endurance will be tested.


Most of all, my will power, my drive, my perseverance, my mind, and my heart.


All the other factors not seen by the naked eye, intangible and invisible to those who wander what great storms brew inside an enclosed shell of a man.


Do you have a goal in mind too? Are you working towards that goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment