Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Year-the SAME GOAL!




While I'm making this post, I can't help but laugh and rejoice but at the same time, feel a bit down. But on a lighter note, it's hilarious! Last year, I achieved my goal but wasn't able to post anything about it, and then, poof! It just passed me, or in more truthful words, I gained the weight back.

But it's 2011! A brand new year! So, yes, the festivities are all done, eating, drinking, more eating has passed. We all go back to our usual diet, unless your diet is similar to the one you adapted during the holidays.

As it is, in my case.

Right now.

Yet again, start the struggles of eating less than my jaw muscles are used to. Minimizing the elastic limit of my stomach being challenged by the amount of food I am able to intake.

But the whole essence of setting goal is carefully providing action steps to achieve it so I will lay down my action steps to attain my goal of 72 kilograms anytime soon. I'll include the time frame too. Venn diagram, anyone?

Goal: 72 Kilograms
(present: 80 Kilograms- yes, just like when I started this blog! haha)

Action Steps:
>Boxing
>Jogging
>Weight Lifting
>Boxer's Diet (50-30-20 ratios)

Action steps include winning the smaller inner battles. The goal is to definitely to lose weight, properly, until the desired weight (and optimal and ideal weight for my height, build and age).
It also includes developing and maintaining the correct habits in order to succeed.

This recipe might not just concern weight control and losing weight but I'll just apply it here also.

So the goal is still reaching 72 kilograms. I'm familiar with this road, I remember the hardships well. I have vivid memories of dinners with fish and veggies, going to sleep after eating only a banana, jogging early in the morning thinking why the heck I was up at that time, punching away at the mitts with every ounce of energy left in me.

I am familiar with this road.
It's not a road laid with flowers and the joyous songs of birds.
It can be bumpy, extremely hot and definitely treacherous.
It's not all hardships because you earn your share of small victories.
It is in these small victories that you ultimately achieve your goal.

So here I am again, at the starting line. And I see myself not wavering again or going around the same route over and over.

I see myself, winning my greatest victory (physically).


No comments:

Post a Comment