Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Read. Read. Read. and Read some MORE.


It has been one of my favorite habits to read men's health magazine (hard copy and online. But now, I've expanded my reading and well, video materials first and foremost, into looking at youtube videos (as well as adding some of my own), reading the top pick blogs at Google. Some of the blogs are already included in my blog's list of my must reads.

Make it your habit also of reading and continuously learning about the new studies, techniques, work outs and diets to improve your OWN workout/menu.

In all things, persevere,

Anthony Verrick Dones
Real Estate Investor

P.S. Part of achieving your goals is having the right mindset and John Calub can help you to reach your goals in every aspect of your life. I have tickets to his upcoming seminar, How to Become a Money Magnet. For more details, click here.
It's an P8,000 worth seminar, yours for only P250. You want to have a multi-millionaire mindset? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment